Wednesday 4 April 2012

Progress on the sequel

Evening all,

Bloody freezing isn't it? Scotland was superb. I got very drunk. Stella and Glenmorangie. It's how I roll.

Anyway, I am now basing scenes from my new book in Ayr, following my successful research trip at the weekend. Mitch and a character currently named Annabel are holed up in a cottage near Ayr for reasons which will become apparent later. Suffice to say, it's because Mitch needs to keep out of Rupert's way.

This is the first time I've written a series and it's really interesting getting to interact with the characters again and use the back story to develop a new plot.

In other news, still no redundancy news so my full-time writing plans are still on the back burner. But fresh from last months strong sales I have already sold half a dozen copies this month so, just for now, I'm going to leave All the Fun of the Fair at its current price. I believe it's worth it, simple as that.

My Twitter followers are creeping up and traffic to this blog is going up too so it's all positive. I just need to keep reminding myself this is a building process. I have plenty of material and aim to have another two books at least available for sale within the next six months.

In short, all good. Thanks for reading, you're making me smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment