Monday 16 April 2012

Book Sales and Blog Views

Morning,

Lovely day for it! By it, I mean not working. The sun is shining, I've already written 500 words of the latest book and I've yet to have breakfast. Mind you, I did eat enough Calzone yesterday to sink a Venetian Water taxi.

Anyway, I was getting a tiny bit concerned that I hadn't sold a book in 24 hours. I know, I know, ridiculous. But I generally sell at least one a day. Anyway, all is well. I woke up and checked my sales and have shifted four copies over night so we're back on track.

I also took a look at traffic to this blog. I've had about 1200 visitors since I began posting and this week there has been more American visitors than UK or anywhere else. You are all most welcome of course.

In other news I'm hoping to launch a new book this week so expect updates on that shortly. Until then, if you haven't already, drag yourselves over to Amazon and buy a copy of something I've written. Or, tell someone else too instead.

Bye for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment