Thursday 8 March 2012

New book started!

Me again gang,

As you might well have gathered I am off work this week and what joy that brings. As well as the publishing I have also finally begun to write the second Mitch and Rupert novel, the follow up to the 24 Hour Jazz Cafe.

The first one took me the best part of two years to write, with vast breaks along the way as work took over. Hopefully this one will be finished over the summer as the likelihood is that I will be made redundant in/around June which will allow me the freedom to write full time, at least for a few months.

I'm genuinely excited about it as I'll be able to focus fully on the writing without distraction so I'll have no excuses. The plan is to get it published, one way or another, and then find another job. Assuming of course I don't get a book deal or win the lottery.

Either way, it's all positive. One book just launched, another with a publisher and the new one just started. As I've said before, there really isn't time for work!

No comments:

Post a Comment