Tuesday 13 March 2012

Lots of positives!!

Evening dear reader,

Today began badly. I got a puncture on the main road on the way to work and had to dodge traffic to change the tyre. I arrived at work, late and covered in dirt and oil.

But the day improved!

I have now linked this blog to my Goodreads account. Also, Playground Cool and my latest effort All the Fun of the Fair are now available to buy or preview direct from the Goodreads site. There's more! I am also doing a free giveaway of All the Fun of the Fair. The first 100 people who email me will receive a free copy of All the Fun of the Fair to review. I have already had one response!!! Search for me on Goodreads to learn more.

There's even more! I have also sold 41 copies of my books so far this month (just 13 days) which is awesome. This on the back of about 1500 freebie downloads.

I am also working on my Facebook author page which I hope to launch in the next week or so. I have also written 2000 words of my next book which is the second in my crime thriller series set in Morecambe.

It's all happening!

No comments:

Post a Comment