Friday 16 March 2012

Look out - I'm only on Facebook

Evening folks!

I've arrived on Facebook at last. I suspect I am the person they've been waiting for to complete their mission.

My page is here.

The plan is to use it as a marketing tool since, like it or not, it's the biggest social network there has ever been. I was reading Ben Cheetham's blog the other day and since October, through promo on social networks and with a slice of luck (and talent obviously, after all he wrote the book), he has shifted over 80,000 copies of his book Blood Guilt. I kid you not, if I shift that many of mine, I'm not working in a warehouse anymore.

I've also sold over fifty books so far this month which, if it carries on, will be my most successful month to date.

Carry on.

No comments:

Post a Comment