Tuesday 12 June 2012

Welcome new friends!

Evening all,

Just a short post tonight to welcome along all my lovely new Twitter and Facebook chums. I hope we can exchange thoughts and ideas and generally interact in a way that benefits everyone. I've already looked at some of the blogs, Facebook pages and websites of some of my new friends and it seems you are all a busy bunch. It's all very impressive and, I hope, just the start.

As ever, if anyone takes the time to follow this blog, follow me on Twitter or indeed Like my Facebook page then it is much appreciated and will be reciprocated.

Now if I could just translate all this into book sales....

2 comments:

  1. 'Now if I could just translate all this into book sales.... '

    Ah yes, that is the eternal question, isn't it? I believe the equation is something like Following+Talking+Praise*Spreading=Success.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You forgot to factor in large amounts of good luck!

    ReplyDelete