Sunday 24 June 2012

All the fun of the Fair - New Edition

Just a quickie today folks,

First off, the rains stopped! Thank God because for the first since I've lived here my house sprung a leak. Thankfully it was nothing major and nothing a bit of sunshine can't fix.

Anyway, always one to listen to feedback (and generally ignore it) I have revised my book All the fun of the Fair. I've toned down the vocaulary because I was basically showing off. Hopefully now folk will be able to understand what I'm saying without the need for a dictionary.

I've also restructured a couple of chapters near the end which I think makes it flow better. It's not a big deal because I was reformatting it anyway because it's going to be out in paperack in the next week or two.

As such, since it's a new version, it also features a new, more grown up, cover, handily pictured here:


If you needed more reason to buy yourself a copy then I've also reduced the price to £1.31 in the UK and $1.99 in the US. As ever, I hope you like it and a review is much appreciated.

Right, quick hour in the garden tidying up before the football. Let's hope Uncle Roy has got the beating of the Italians.



No comments:

Post a Comment