Saturday 9 June 2012

Another 5* review. But no sales!

Morning folks,

I'm riddled with some sort of vile cold which has darkened my mood somewhat. Although nobody seems to have noticed any difference.

Anyway, despite doing a bit of promo so far this month my total sales have been slightly above sod all. So that's been a worthwhile investment of my time. There is, however, a silver lining to this snot covered, light on sales cloud. I have received another 5 star review of The 24 Hour Jazz Cafe. So, as much to cheer myself up as anything else (because God knows it never seems to lead to sales) here is the review:

"This book is a must have. It was so gripping I had a job to put it down. I have never read a book so fast! Superbly written with an excellent twist. A nice gentle start which built up to an exciting and gripping action packed story with a brilliant finale! I would never have guessed the culprit or that some would have walked away alive. Excellent characters and descriptions, some you could like and others you would not. You could almost visualise the characters on the page as you read. It has it all Crime, Corruption and Murder ~ Brilliant. I will be definitely purchasing more of Jamie Sinclair's books. Lets hope there is more Rupert and Mitch!"

All this and Federer got soundly beaten in the tennis. Best days behind him nw, but the best there has been.

No comments:

Post a Comment