Thursday 23 February 2012

Dundee International Book Prize

Evening kids,

Bit of unexpected news tonight. I have entered The 24 Hour Jazz Cafe in the Dundee International Book Prize. I'm big enough to admit I'd never heard of it until today. However, I happen to follow Stephen Fry on Twitter and he mentioned it as he is one of the four judges.

The prize is a book deal which is the goal as regular readers will know. The winner is announced in June so fingers crossed as June is already shaping up to be a big month for various reasons.

In other news I have all but finished the formatting of All the fun of the fair with a view that I will publish it in the first week of March although I'd rather wait and get it just right rather than rush and regret it. After all, the plan this time is to be number one on Amazon UK and US at the same time. Aim high, dare to believe etc.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment