Friday 3 February 2012

More rejection and a bit of promo

Evening troops,

Thanks to an overkeen spam filter I have only just spotted an email from Lisa Graves (from the 23rd of January!!) saying that my novel Playground Cool is featured on her blog. It would have been a great time to actively promote the link (and it still is worth doing) but I'm annoyed I didn't get the email.

Anyway, the link to Lisa's awesome blog is here. If you scroll down you'll find my book with a link to Amazon to help you buy a copy. Hurrah.

One small negative, today I recieved an email from the Darley Anderson Agency very politely telling me they did not want to represent The 24 Hour Jazz Cafe. Ho hum! It's a long way from being the first and it certainly won't be the last.

In other news I have noticed a small increase in sales today. I generally average about one a day if I don't do any promo, which I haven't since the 21st of January as I've been editing another of my books. Today however I sold six which more than makes up for the agency rejection.

I'm hoping to launch All the Fun of the Fair on Kindle this month so I'll be on the promo trail big time. Keep your eyes peeled because there will an extract posted on this blog, as well as on You Write On where members can comment and review it.

Right, I've had a long week and it's late. So I'm going to drink some beer, play some Xbox and then perhaps a bedtime gin.

No comments:

Post a Comment