Tuesday 14 February 2012

Editing Complete!

Evening folks,

Despite many obstacles (children staying with us, a new front door to paint, sand, repaint) I have just finished the edit of All the fun of the fair, the latest novel from my back catalogue which I plan to launch as an ebook.

I'm hoping to start the formatting tomorrow and then will design a cover. As ever, I'll post cover version updates on here so you can see how it progresses. I'm going away for the weekend and I don't want to rush it and overlook something. But hopefully I might have it ready for launch by the beginning of next week. I will then do some actual promotion as I've done nothing since the 21st January. Thankfully, you wonderful people are still buying my books.

That's all for now. Keep your eyes peeled for All the fun of the fair!

No comments:

Post a Comment