Friday 25 May 2012

Playground Cool Paperback in Europe!

That's right folks. As of ten minutes ago I have added Amazon Europe to my distribution channels for Playground Cool. Eh?

It means that if you don't have a Kindle but you want to read my book, or like me you just prefer the feel of a real book, you can now buy my debut novel in print from Amazon.co.uk and the rest of their Euro websites. Exciting times.

Sadly it's a bit pricey (£7.49) but it is pretty good. Amazon need a few days to update the sites so you can find it so I'll post a link when it's ready. Needless to say the rest of my books will be made available in paperback in the next few months.

By the way, to the person who bought the first paperback Playground Cool from Amazon.com, many thanks, you are a visionary and a pioneer. I'll happily sign it anytime just in case I end up famous then we both win.

Carry on...

No comments:

Post a Comment