Tuesday 25 December 2012

Is everyone enjoying Christmas?

Evening folks,

Merry Christmas. We've had a winner so far. The prep I'd done with regard to the wife's presents proved to be perfect. She went utterly berserk when she realised what was going on and spent most of the morning dancing around like an excited puppy. It also took her nearly an hour to open all her gifts. Job done.

In other news this blog has had 4747 views since I began it just over 12 months ago so I must be doing something right.

Finally, since I know so many people who received ereaders today, my festive short story The Storyteller is free on Amazon worldwide as from tomorrow. Dive in and help yourself to a copy.

Right, I've got better things to do today, not least makng a start on my Bond Blu Ray Box Set. Thanks to the wife for that.

Have a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment