Thursday 3 July 2014

Was that you I saw in the paper?

Afternoon groovers,

Just a quick update for the three people on the planet who either don't buy a newspaper, use Facebook or have a Twitter account.

This week I'm in both the Lancaster Guardian and the Morecambe Visitor. Least they could do since I mention both in my books.

Anyway, it's a decent sized piece in the real paper, and not a bad article online either. I've included a link to both sites for no other reason than I can. If you're local to Morecambe and Lancaster best to buy a real copy then you can keep it.

I suspect the same article might well appear in the work newsletter tomorrow too. So no downside, unless you take offence at my light hearted comment about some of the folk who live in Morecambe. In my defence, I was likely drunk when the interview took place as it was on a work day.

http://www.lancasterguardian.co.uk/what-s-on/book-club/crime-thriller-set-in-lancaster-1-6699385

http://www.thevisitor.co.uk/what-s-on/book-club/crime-thriller-set-in-lancaster-1-6699385

Will it lead to increased sales? Shouldn't think so, but it's nice that the local press are being so supportive.

No comments:

Post a Comment