Thursday 19 December 2013

A question of royalty

Evening folks,

Quick one tonight, much to do.

The new book is days away and hopefully it will be more successful than England's defence of the Ashes.

But this post is about my royalty payments. I don't make much, will likely never make enough to call it the day job, but I do make money. That's the key to it. I sell enough books, worldwide, to generate income. I love that.

Today, just today, I received three royalty reports from Amazon. Payments from the UK, France and Germany are winging their way to me as I type this. It's not a fortune, but it means that some well meaning, possibly confused, folk in these countries stumbled across my books and thought "why not?".

I hope they read and enjoyed whatever they bought. |I also hope it helps sales of the new one, which I am going to spend some time reviewing now.

Night...

No comments:

Post a Comment