Sunday 11 August 2013

Refuse to lose!

Evening gang,

Apologies for the title, sounds a bit 'positive thinking seminar'. But lately that's how I've been rolling.

I'm shattered but still making things happen. Most important I'm managing to keep progressing with the novel and it's getting good. Woo!

Work is also going well. As is the house purchase, as is life with the dog.

Speaking of which we had a dog behaviourist round today. 90 minutes of 1:1 focussed teaching. Miles better than some daft group class. Ralph loved it, we learned a bit, money well spent.

You recall I paid for advertising? Well, it's drawing to a close. My click percentage is about 0.04% which sounds low but still resulted in hundreds of views. Will I buy more? Not just yet. I need time to figure out how to transform more clicks into sales.

Finally a comment on athletes. Pre season football transfers are a shambles and it's the same each season. This year Rooney, Bale and Suarez dominate the news. They come across as mercenary, overpaid idiots without any loyalty to club, fan, shirt etc.

So thank God for Mo Farah. The British double Olympic champion from London today added world 10,000 metre gold to his CV. He's a proper sportsman, well paid yes, but he wins and we should all be proud of his efforts. Footballers could learn a lot from Mr Farah.

Right, bedtime. Buy my books. Night

No comments:

Post a Comment