Wednesday 22 August 2012

Hi India, Welcome aboard!

Another quick post folks because I'm about to have a leisurely amble into town with the wife. It's blustery out and the view across the bay from the window is pretty awesome so we're going to walk down the promenade. I suspect we'll end up in Costa sharing a cake.

Anyway, the point of this post is to say a big hello to all my new chums in India. This morning I received my Kindle email informing me that Amazon.com is available in India. I logged onto my publishing aacount and sure enough, India is now listed.

I am far too excited at the prospect of selling my first book in India. I already get some blog traffic from that part of the world so hopefully it won't be too long coming.I was all overcome when I sold my first book in the US, and I was giddy for days when I sold a book in Germany. I realise that writers who sell in vast numbers might not share my excitement but since I sell in dozens rather than millions (for now) then every sale has an impact.

I shall report back as soon as I'm aware of my first sale!

No comments:

Post a Comment