Sunday 29 January 2012

Rejection from Agent

Morning folks,

Just a quick update because I'm keeping one eye on the final of the Australian Open tennis. Sadly, as you will know if you've read my bio, I'm a Federer fan but, as ever, he was beaten by Nadal.

Anyway, further to previous posts I sent out a little excerpt of The Jazz Cafe to four agents, as much to test the quality of my letter and synopsis as anything else. So far I've had a read receipt from Camilla Wray at Darley Anderson and a rejection from Diane Banks, which was all depressingly familiar.

Still, Camilla has yet to reject me and I'm still waiting to hear from Bang about my submission to them. I plan on chasing them up within the next couple of weeks to see if there's any news.

In other news, editing of the next novel from the back catalogue is going well and I now hope to launch it as an e-book sometime in Mid February.

Until later...

No comments:

Post a Comment