Sunday 20 November 2011

Debut Novel - Playground Cool - Available Now!

Good evening,

So here it is. After much formatting and pondering of keywords, Playground Cool is now available to purchase worldwide. It's available on Kindle right now via our chums at Amazon, both here, Europe and America. It's also available via Smashwords where the first copy sold within 90 minutes of it going on sale. I know it's not going to change the world, but it's the first copy of my work I have ever sold, so to me it's exciting as I am now a published author with an international readership.

If you need further encouragement, the book is selling at just 99p in the UK or $0.99 in the US. Pre Christmas bargain!

All being well, at least if all goes well with the good people at Smashwords, within the next week or so my book will also be available via Apple's ibook store, WH Smith's Kobo, Sony's E-Reader (which means you can buy it from Waterstones or WH Smiths online in the UK), Barnes and Noble and a couple of other spots. I've included links to all of these within this paragraph.

Feel free to leave reviews and comments on the sites you buy from, assuming they're positive. I'm too fragile to stand much negative feedback.

I'm aiming to begin formatting my Christmas short story this week so that should be available soon.

Now stop reading this and please buy my book!

No comments:

Post a Comment